Aurora Font was handwritten under the inspiration of traditional calligraphy and the wonderful mystic soundtrack of Wojciech Kilar. Also made some decorative frames that enhance the character of the font.
Aurora Font Family comes with Clean and Aged versions, beautiful uppercase and lowercase alternates, ligatures and loved by many end-swashes.
It has multilingual support (Western European characters) and works with the following languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish.
Aurora Font Style very well suited for logotypes, wedding invitations, alcohol labels, romantic cards and others.
The fonts in the pack are widely supported by most software – To get the full functionality of the large selection of standard ligatures (custom connected letters) in the script font, any software that can read OpenType fonts will do.
- Clean & Aged Script versions (OTF and TTF)
- Stylistic Alternates of Uppercase & Lowercase
- Ligatures & End-Swashes
- 9 Vintage Frames Bonus (EPS)
- Category: Script Font
- Format: OTF, TTF
How to install Aurora Font on Computer?
- Unzip the folder containing the fonts first. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Right-click on the font file and select Install.
- Double click the unzipped font file and Font Book will open a preview of the font.
- Click “Install Font” at the bottom of the preview.
Get 5% OFF discount on Creative Market with "HIGH_FIVE" code