Brilon Font is an elegant serif font inspired by the Art Deco era. It perfectly represents vintage esthetics in a modern and minimalist way.
The font includes special uppercase letters, alternate characters and beautiful ligatures. The Brilon typeface is perfect for elegant logo design, packaging or invitation cards.
The fonts in the pack are widely supported by most software – To get the full functionality of the large selection of standard ligatures (custom connected letters) in the script font, any software that can read OpenType fonts will do.
What you get:
- Brilon Font (OTF, TTF)
- 8 Botanical Photos, ca. 3000x3500px with 300DPI (PSD, PNG, JPG)
- Character set A-Z with special uppercase letters
- 18 Special Ligatures
- 17 Stylistic Alternates
- Numerals & Punctuation
- Accented characters
- Category: Display Font
- Format: OTF, TTF
How to install Brilon Font on Computer?
- Unzip the folder containing the fonts first. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Right-click on the font file and select Install.
- Double click the unzipped font file and Font Book will open a preview of the font.
- Click “Install Font” at the bottom of the preview.
Get 5% OFF discount on Creative Market with "HIGH_FIVE" code