Connect Font is a new font for the design of minimalistic logos.
All options of the characters are included in one font. You can use alternates in most major image editors, just find the menu item Glyphs (Alternates) there. For example, in Adobe Illustrator you need to choose the menu item Window/Type/Glyphs.
The Connect Font is suitable for creating wordmarks, titles, taglines. Use alternates to emphasize separate letters in your text.
The fonts in the pack are widely supported by most software – To get the full functionality of the large selection of standard ligatures (custom connected letters) in the script font, any software that can read OpenType fonts will do.
- 3 options of Latin letters
- 3 options of basic multilingual letters
- 3 options of numbers
- Extra characters
- Category: Sans Serif Font
- Format: OTF
How to install Connect Font on Computer?
- Unzip the folder containing the fonts first. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Right-click on the font file and select Install.
- Double click the unzipped font file and Font Book will open a preview of the font.
- Click “Install Font” at the bottom of the preview.
Get 5% OFF discount on Creative Market with "HIGH_FIVE" code