Mokoto Glitch Font is an experimental font that gives the appearance of a digital glitching effect.
Inspired by modern fonts and slicing images in error systems, to create something different and compelling.
Mokoto Glitch Font is the ideal display or lead font for designs web, print projects, contemporary posters, forward-looking motion graphics, video games, cover CD Album, and other items like logos, poster/flyers, branding, packaging, pictograms, etc.
This font makes way for the creativity of each and every one. You can easily add your text using the font layer.
Mokoto Font contains 4 font layer (Regular, Glitch Mark I, Glitch Mark II, and Glitch Outline Regular). You can customize the layer to your need. Modify, give it colors and blending to instantly give futuristic feel and glitch effects.
Mokoto Font includes:
- Mokoto Glitch Regular
- Mokoto Glitch Mark I
- Mokoto Glitch Mark II
- Mokoto Glitch Outline Regular
- Category: Display Font
- Format: OTF
How to install Mokoto Glitch Font on Computer?
- Unzip the folder containing the fonts first. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Right-click on the font file and select Install.
- Double click the unzipped font file and Font Book will open a preview of the font.
- Click “Install Font” at the bottom of the preview.
Get 5% OFF discount on Creative Market with "HIGH_FIVE" code