National Forest Font is a font duo inspired by the National Park Service signs that are all made using a router bit.
It was designed to put the timeless nostalgia of national park signs into a digital typeface.
National Forest Font has a quirky, retro style and its’ natural imperfections add to its’ charm.
The script and print complement each other well for branding, display, or marketing.
- National Forest Sign Font
- National Forest Script Font
- National Forest Print Font
- Category: Script Font
- Format: OTF
How to install National Forest Font on Computer?
- Unzip the folder containing the fonts first. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Right-click on the font file and select Install.
- Double click the unzipped font file and Font Book will open a preview of the font.
- Click “Install Font” at the bottom of the preview.
Get 5% OFF discount on Creative Market with "HIGH_FIVE" code