Palmer Lake Font is such a fun new duo, perfect for creating quotes, logos, or just adding a hand-written touch to any project!
While other fonts usually take some size adjusting to look just right, the Palmer Lake Font has the same stroke thickness for both fonts, so you can set each font to the same size and you’re done!
Each font also has alternates for each letter, so when you type uppercase or lowercase for each font, the letters will change slightly.
Plus, the uppercase letters of the Palmer Lake Print Font are the same height as the lowercase letters of the Script font (see the samples), so lining them up with one another is a breeze!
The font is built with OpenType features and includes ligatures, alternatives, numbers, punctuation, and also supports other languages.
- Palmer Lake Print Regular
- Palmer Lake Script Regular
- Category: Display Font
- Format: OTF
How to install Palmer Lake Font on Computer?
- Unzip the folder containing the fonts first. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Right-click on the font file and select Install.
- Double click the unzipped font file and Font Book will open a preview of the font.
- Click “Install Font” at the bottom of the preview.
Get 5% OFF discount on Creative Market with "HIGH_FIVE" code