Sage Serif Font is a modern serif typeface with lots of styles. A high contrast version of a famous Didot look that has been synonymous with fashion for decades.
The regular fonts in the pack are widely supported by most software – To get the full functionality of the large selection of standard ligatures (custom connected letters) in the script font, any software that can read OpenType fonts will do.
This font has over 100 glyphs with multilingual letters included. Sage Serif Font download is both modern and nostalgic and works great for logos, mastheads and pull quotes. It pairs beautifully with a minimal sans serif or light script font.
- Full upper and lower case
- Numbers, punctuation, multilingual accents.
- Category: Serif Font
- Format: OTF, TTF, WOFF, WOFF2, SVG
How to install Sage Serif Font on Computer?
- Unzip the folder containing the fonts first. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Right-click on the font file and select Install.
- Double click the unzipped font file and Font Book will open a preview of the font.
- Click “Install Font” at the bottom of the preview.
Get 5% OFF discount on Creative Market with "HIGH_FIVE" code