San Francisco Font is slightly tapered very good quality Cyrillic Grotesk. Nevertheless, the aesthetics of monospaced fonts of the era of early computers and text editors have long been popular with graphic designers.
San Francisco has three main variants and others are for the internal use by Apple. The three main variants are given below.
- SF for macOS, iOS, and iPadOS
- SF Compact for watchOS
- SF Mono for the Terminal, Console, and Xcode applications.
This font was first used in watchOS. San Francisco font is currently very popular and widely used.
How to install San Francisco Font on Computer?
- Unzip the folder containing the fonts first. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Right-click on the font file and select Install.
- Double click the unzipped font file and Font Book will open a preview of the font.
- Click “Install Font” at the bottom of the preview.