Sauvage Font is an elegant, art deco-inspired serif font with beautiful alternate characters, creative ligatures and multilingual support.
This wild and majestic typeface adds a dangerously elegant twist to any design. The large selection of stylistic alternations and ligatures makes this serif font extremely versatile.
Use Sauvage Font for branding, magazine design, logo design, headlines, posters, packaging, cards or your wedding invitation.
Comprehensive language support including Albanian, Basque, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hawaiian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh & more.
Dior Sauvage Font is built with OpenType features and includes ligatures, alternatives, numbers, punctuation, and also supports other languages.
- Uppercase Characters
- Lowercase Characters
- 4 Free Logo Templates
- 16 alternative Characters
- 38 Ligatures
How to install Sauvage Font on Computer?
- Unzip the folder containing the fonts first. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Right-click on the font file and select Install.
- Double click the unzipped font file and Font Book will open a preview of the font.
- Click “Install Font” at the bottom of the preview.
Get 5% OFF discount on Creative Market with "HIGH_FIVE" code