Versailles Font is a timeless sans serif with the classiness of a serif font. With smooth and clean lines and just a touch of contrast.
Perfectly suited for graphic design and display use. It could work seamlessly for web, signage, corporate and editorial design.
Versailles Font Canva is perfect for logos, magazines, quotes, posters, branding, name card, stationary, design title, blog header, art quote, typography.
The fonts in the pack are widely supported by most software – To get the full functionality of the large selection of standard ligatures (custom connected letters) in the script font, any software that can read OpenType fonts will do.
- Versailles.woff (web font)
- Uppercase letters
- Numbers & punctuation
- Category: Sans Serif
- Format: TTF, OTF, WOFF
How to install Versailles Font on Computer?
- Unzip the folder containing the fonts first. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Right-click on the font file and select Install.
- Double click the unzipped font file and Font Book will open a preview of the font.
- Click “Install Font” at the bottom of the preview.
Get 5% OFF discount on Creative Market with "HIGH_FIVE" code